Current Casting Notices for Grant Wilfley Casting:
—–Grant Wilfley Casting is holding an open casting call for the HBO film The Normal Heart. Seeking background extras to portray: Gay Male Beach Party Goers, Activists, Bathhouse Goers, & AIDS Patients. The film begins shooting in New York in June. Open casting call will be held on Thursday, May 23rd from 10a-12p for SAG-AFTRA members and 1-4pm for NONUNION at The LGBT Center at 208 W. 13th Street, New York, NY 10011. No experience necessary. Be prepared to have a digital photo taken.
—–Grant Wilfley Casting is seeking the following for BOARDWALK EMPIRE:
- Caucasian men and women (20s-70s) with sinewy/thin bodies. Especially looking for people with tans, weathered skin, character faces and missing teeth to portray impoverished 1920s Southerners. Shoots sometime between May 27-June 7 (1-2 day availability required).
All men must be willing to get their hair cut short/shaped in a 1920s style. Women must have natural-colored hair, at least shoulder length. No dreds, shaved heads, or extensions. All adults must be willing to be around smoke or be willing to smoke. No visible tattoos, or obvious or artificial tans. No allergies to wool. Email a recent pic, height, clothing sizes & contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write the role for which you are submitting in the subject line of your email.
——Seeking SAG-AFTRA & NonUNION background with black tie formal wear for work this Friday, 5/24 on THE OTHER WOMAN. (men with tux or black suit with black tie and woman with black, silver, or gold dress - any length - SUMMER SEASON) $18 for formal wear. NonUNION rate is $100/10hrs. Email name, union status, contact info & recent pic of you in your formal wear to email@example.com. Write ‘FORMAL WEAR’ in subject line of your email. Specically looking for:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Write the role for which you are submitting in the subject line of your email.
- MEN - Tuxedos/Black Suits clean and pressed. Clean, Pressed White shirts with either a bow tie or a long tie (preferably thin) also in Black. Black tie only
- WOMEN - Summer Cocktail Dresses in Black, Silver, Gold, Copper or Bronze (some sparkles are great). High Heel sandals or open toe shoes. Long dresses are OK only if they are simple and would be appropriate for a very nice Classy Cocktail/dinner.
——Grant Wilfley Casting is seeking the following for the feature film FOURSQUARE:
Email email@example.com. Write the role for which you are submitting in the subject line of your email.
- men with martial arts experience/skills
——Seeking NON UNION extras for a specific scene filming on Saturday,
June 1st & Sunday, June 2nd and requires attending a wardrobe fitting
in advance (sometime/day on Sat 5/25, Sun 5/26, Mon 5/27, Tues 5/28,
or Wed 5/29) for Untitled Columbia Pictures Project.We are looking for all types & ethnicities, 18-90 year age range, to
work in the scene. If you fit the above description and are available for a wardrobe
fitting sometime between May 25th-May 29th and work on Saturday 6/1 &
Sunday 6/2, please email us.This is an Exterior/Spring Season Day Shoot.
Work dates require full-day availability.
Fittings take up to two hours.
The rate for the day of work is $112 for 12 hours plus overtime after 12 hours.
The wardrobe fitting rate is a 1/4 check.Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
Please change subject line to [Your Name], [Union Status], WEB SUBMISSION, [Age], AVAIL 6/1 & 6/2 (for example: “JOHN DOE, NON UNION, WEB SUBMISSION, 65yrs, AVAIL 6/1 & 6/2”)
**PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY WORKED ON THIS FILM & IF SO, WHICH SCENE/DATE YOU WORKED** You should only submit by email ONCE! If we are able to book you for the scene, you will receive a follow-up email booking you for a wardrobe fitting. Please keep your eyes on your email. If you do not hear from us by Monday 5/27, at this point you may follow up with a 2nd email.—-
- Your name, union status (SAG-AFTRA or NonUNION), age & ethnicity
- Your availability for fitting on 5/25, 5/26, 5/27, 5/28, or 5/29. Indicate what days & times you prefer.
- Your availability for shoot on 6/1 & 6/2
- current snapshot (could be a cell phone pic) and current phone number